Monday, July 5, 2010

A NEW-trition Badge


Sometimes the Internet can feel like a scouting adventure. We're out there exploring all sorts of sites and topics - hoping (sometimes desperately) to find timely, accurate information for our families, clients, or work. This past week, I felt even more like a scout when I earned a new online "badge" from the newly formed Nutrition Blog Network. I am proud to be among the 61 RDs (Registered Dietitians) featured on the network's website. So far, it looks like I am the only one focusing primarily on school nutrition issues.

Click on the badge to your right - and you can quickly scan the wide variety of nutrition, food, and fitness topics offered by these RD bloggers: recipes and menus, tips and advice, personal experiences, and promotions for products. Some of the blogs may have exactly what you've been looking for, while others may be not be compatible with your (or my) nutrition philosophy. It's like a wonderful nutrition buffet - you can choose to sample as much or as little as you like. I'm honored to be on the menu - and proud to have a Nutrition Blog Network badge of my own!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Nutrition Blog NEtwork is such a GREAT resource!

    ReplyDelete